My Fab Followers

Thursday 25 January 2018

A Gorjuss Girl image for a change



I absolutely love all the new craft themed stamps and dies from Marianne Designs February 18 release.  And lucky me, they arrived just in time to complete this card for best matey, Lesley ( but not in time to post it in time for her birthday so I'm hand delivering it!!)
I also decided to use a Gorjuss Girl image which had yet to see the light of day!

A full list of the Marianne goodies used are below- I love the little broken pin stamp and the teeny scissors die!!

Marianne  products Used

Craft Dates Stamps -EC0167  - NEW - February 18 release
Craft Dates Dies - COL1445 - NEW - February 18 release
Basic Shapes - Stitched Rectangles - CR1390
Zip Die - CR1260



Oh, and I believe that this zip die was made as a result of Lesley suggesting it as die to Marianne a few years ago!!


We plan on doing just what the sentiment says, along with a little retail therapy at Sandown on Friday - yippee!!

Well that's all from me for now folks, Happy Crafting!!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: