My Fab Followers

Friday 24 November 2017

Naughty or Nice - merge using three of Mo's images - and 15% off at the minute across the store!


Have you seen the latest release of Two Dollar Digis from Mo?  They are fabulous, this little House being one of them.  (And of course, so versatile). I immediately thought it looked a little like a Gingerbread House so thought it would be great merged with Witches Trick- I flipped it in my merge so it would make my composition more balanced.  I then looked through my images to see which child would fit well and Goodness  with her expression and lollipop fitted the bill perfectly!  (I've also just thought that Cookie Gremlin would be great too! so may have to do that one too!)
There's a couple of Marianne dies there - Anja's Large Ovals (LR0236) for the frame and the snowflake die from the Frame set LR0483.
I then just added the candy cane, copious amounts of Shabby White Frantage and the sentiment tied it all together and means that I can use it as a Christmas card!

Right, we have our lovely Violet this afternoon and she has just woken from her nap so we're going out for a little  walk now!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

What a fabulous little scene you've created here!