My Fab Followers

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Alcohol Ink Tiles


Here are a few of the alcohol ink tiles that I made for the Craft Fair last weekend.  I don't have a full picture of the top one which was actually my favourite and the first one I made!   
The four smaller set of tiles above I made for Harry for his new flat - I love the way the mixatives shimmer and shine through them. 
Another jewel-toned one and then the one below is another favourite made with mostly light tones.


I then added either cork or felt to the bottoms which gave them a nice finish.  I then gave them at least two layers of spray seal to protect them.

They are so enjoyable to make as you never know what you're going to get!

Hugs, Juliexx 






4 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, simply stunning love Jane x

Jane said...

Let the addiction begin x

Unknown said...

They are gorgeous, my favourites are the jewel ones...beautiful colours :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh... these are so stunning!