My Fab Followers

Sunday 29 October 2017

Naming Day Card



I can't believe that it's already a week since we were down south for some family dos, including a naming day for our niece Charlotte's gorgeous Benjamin -  this is the card I made using Jessie from Mo's Digital Pencil.
Loving those big doleful eyes!  Of course it wouldn't be complete without a few Marianne dies thrown in - details below!  I love the bear die, although how I've highlighted his eyes make him look a bit evil!!  

Marianne Dies
Bear Die - LR0465
Balloons - COL1378
Heart Shaped Balloon - Limited Edition Let's Party

Oh and the papers are Graphic 45.

I'm doing my first winter fair next weekend so I'm mad busy trying to build up stock - I barely slept on Thursday night, I've been feeling so anxious about not having enough stock to cover the two days!    I'm hoping to just go hell for leather (and I have been) over the next few days.  My house is a tip but it will have to wait!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous card, love your colouring in of the little man. The bear is fine, maybe just a bit shocked eyes Lol x

Marilyn said...

Absolutely stunning and your colouring is so good!