My Fab Followers

Friday 25 August 2017

Igloos!




Another Christmas Card to share with you tonight - using Igloo from Mo's Digital Pencil - so cute!!  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley - I really wanted one that read From Our House to Yours but in a Craft Room bursting at the seams with 'stuff'  I couldn't find one!!
And of course, the requisite list of Marianne loveliness!  I love the little  die cut Igloo and Mountain range and I do love using the Driftwood papers to cut out snowy images such as the trees and mountains.

Marianne Goodies

Forest Embossing Folder - DF3430
Eline's Igloo/Mountain Die - COL1417
Poinsettia Die - LR0121
Fir Tree Line Die - LR0283
Mistletoe Die - LR0189
Apres Ski Papers - PK9125
Driftwood Papers - PK9134
Dazzlers

A few stickles and I was done!

Big Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: