My Fab Followers

Saturday 20 May 2017

Under The Sea for Marianne Inspiration Blog



I made this Under the Sea card for my  recent post here on the Marianne Inspiration Blog as part of my Marianne World Design Team duties - totally a pleasure though and not a duty!! 
 They've got some fabulous new Sea themed stamps and dies and papers as part of their latest release, and I combined them with a few of my older dies to create my mermaid scene! There's a full list of goodies used after the next picture and it's a long list!!

Marianne Products Used

Basic Card Shape - Bendy Card Die Set - CR1402
Mermaid Stamp Set:  HT1619
Wave Embossing Folder: DF3436
Fish Dies: COL1431
Oyster Shell: CR1407
Port Hole and Ship's Wheel Die set: LR0417
Lighthouse:  LR0231
Barrel: LR0434
Anchor and Starfish Dies: LR0232
Rope Die: LR0418
Boat from Tiny's Ocean Die Set: CR1279
Leaves: LR0438/LR0229
Leaves from Design Folder set with Die: DF3414
Pink Papers from Watercolour set
Eline's Ocean Papers: PB7052  

That's all for today folks - have a great weekend!
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Diane Louise J said...

Absolutely beautiful xx