My Fab Followers

Saturday 27 May 2017

Fairy Nest



I love this little trio of fairy chicks in their nest- I'm really enjoying the birds in our garden too.  I got a new bird feeder for Mother's Day and we've had this chappie visiting - a Great Spotted Woodpecker

Anyway, this little trio is called Fairy Nest and you can find them here in Mo's Digital Pencil.  
I coloured them with  my Promarkers and then layered them up with some yummy Marianne Dies as follows:

Spider Web die - Leaf Doily Creatable set - LR0430
Laurel Leaves - CR1371
Lacy Border Die - Hearts and Cotton Lace set - LR0413
Lacy Circle die from Petra's Circle Die with Bird set - LR0457


Looks like it's going to be another hot day here in the UK - I'm on babysitting duties again today, just love my little Violet!
Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: