My Fab Followers

Thursday 27 April 2017

We are Siamese if you please!


My card today is using one of Mo's Digital Pencil newer images, Jasmine the Siamese cat. We had a Burmese cat when I was growing up- Sable- and she was so lovely, much darker in colour than Siamese but this still reminded me of her.  And I thought the expression on this little moggy's face was just perfect to go with this PTI sentiment even Jasmine also comes with her own great sentiment!
My knitting supply dies, embossing folder and papers are from Marianne. including the little L.O.L which here definitely means Laugh Out Loud!  My full list of Marianne goodies are below:

Knitting embossing folder/die combo - DF3418
Tag from Big/Little Tag set - CR1353
Wool/Needles dies - CR1235
L.O.L. sentiment from  COL1367
Papers - Pretty Paper Bloc English Rose -PK9143
Hearts/Dots 

That's it for today folks, thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: