My Fab Followers

Wednesday 26 April 2017

A Scenic Pond with Marianne goodies!



Hi - sorry, I've been out of action for the last week as life has been rather hectic but I just wanted to share this card I made a few weeks ago using Marianne products.  I particularly love the pond border using the Foxglove flower stamp- I saw someone demonstrating this on one of the craft channels here in the UK and it looked so effective.  My full list of Marianne goodies used are below the next picture

Lily Pads and Flowers Stamp - TC0851
Grasses edging pond using a stamp from Eline's Brushstroke set  - EC0162
Tree stamp - Actually a Foxglove stamp set! - TC0849
Lily Pad/Flowers die set - LR0459 - NEW! 
Bullrushes Die - LR0409
Goose Die - LR0410
Lacy Border Die - LR0457 - NEW!
Papers - Belle Fleur - PK9105

The Dragonfly die is from Paper Artsy and has been in my stash for years!  I have just now found the perfect use for it!!  Having said that I now have the Marianne dragonfly and frog die set which is smaller but even lovelier so I've detailed the code below in case you're interested.

Tiny's Frog and Dragonfly Die set - LR0461
That's all from me for now - have  a lovely Wednesday!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: