My Fab Followers

Thursday 6 April 2017

A card for our new challenge at Digital Pencil Too - always Anything Goes - Father and Daughter




It's new challenge day over on the DP2 Challenge blog and as always the theme is Anything Goes.

I made this card for my daughter's partner, Harry, whose birthday is the day before Violet's - so thought this image - Father and Daughter -  would be perfect for him.  It gets a bit confusing that my son is also called Harry - so it's Harry Bro and Harry O (for the surname) in our family!  Harry O is also a massive Arsenal fan, so I used a Dienamics hexagon die set to make the football mat background.
I managed to sneak in a Marianne Die too- Passe Partouts Stitched Circles set  - CR1360.
The sentiments were from a free magazine set.
Now as always there's a $5 voucher for the winner to spend in Mo's Online store here.  So get out your Mo images and your colouring medium of  choice and come and join in the fun!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment: