My Fab Followers

Friday 6 January 2017

Abracadabra

I love this image from Mo, Abracadabra, which comes with the great sentiment and I love this new Sparkle and Shine stamp  set from Marianne Designs but not so keen on my card combining the two!!  Perhaps I should have stuck to my normal fussy and fancy style! The Stamp set is perfect for the image as it added the sparkle round the wand and also all the glittery bits around the card.
My full list of Marianne products are below:

Sparkle and Shine Stamp set - KJ1704 (In stock here at Cuddly Buddly!)
Rabbit and Squirrel Die set - CR1340
Basic Stitch Passepartout Rectangle - CR1390

I've really not done much crafting over Christmas, it's been lovely but hectic, and then the weather has been so fantastic up here, we've had some wonderful walks in the winter sun!  Now, I think I've got the dreaded lurgy that everyone has been talking about, so still may struggle for a few days!
Still, could be worse!
Happy New Year everyone!
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Wonderful card Julie, I missed this image at Mo's will have to check him out. So cute. Brilliant colouring and love the embossing around him.