My Fab Followers

Friday 2 December 2016

Last Challenge of the year over on Digital Pencil Too - Anything Goes as always


Today's card is for our new challenge that has just started over at Digital Pencil Too- it's our last one for 2016 so come and join us, we have our usual nice and easy theme of Anything Goes!!
I've used Fairy Snowman for my card and I wanted to create a frosty, wintery vibe but not sure it turned out quite how I imagined.  My papers are from a Joy winter pad, and then I've used Aged Silver Frantage and silver mica pieces.  The Winter Wonderland  sentiment is a trusty favourite die from Marianne - CR1347.
You can check out the fabulous makes of my teamies here.

2 comments:

Miranda K said...

a beautiful card you created .. the mica and frantage are beautiful. hugs Miranda K

~@ngie~ said...

I think this card is stunning darl :) xXx