My Fab Followers

Thursday 3 November 2016

New Challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil Too - always Anything Goes!



Hi there - have you seen that a new challenge has started today over on Mo's Digital Pencil Too Challenge Blog? 

Well, I've been busy making little Christmas Houses for a craft market this weekend, and thought that one of Mo's little carolers would be a perfect addition to this one.  I've used Victoria Caroling and shrunk her right down so she looks reasonably  in proportion - the beauty of digi images eh!!
And these teeny, tiny versions take no time to colour up either!

I'll have a pic soon of my new village, so watch this space.  
Do come and join in our challenge, you could win a $5 voucher to spend here in Mo's Store!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Miranda K said...


What a beautiful Christmas house.
and of course we join the challenge. Hugs xx Miranda k