My Fab Followers

Saturday 12 November 2016

Frost by Mo


Happy weekend blogland, it's been a cold week, here and lots of snow on the mountains. Hubby walked up Skiddaw yesterday and said there was plenty up there!  Think I'll settle for a little bit of Frost which is what this adorable image is called from Mo's Digital Pencil. I used a single sheet of paper from a Bo Bunny pad and love the ombre colour scheme - just perfect for creating a winter scene.

My scene was created using the following Marianne Dies - the treeline and fence dies are just great for getting some perspective in a scene:

Treeline Pine Trees: CR1287
Winter Village and Fence set: CR1288
Small foreground Christmas Tree: LR0136
Large foreground Spar Tree: LR0378
Grass die 1: CR1355
Grass die 2: LR0360
Rabbit (from Rabbit and Squirrel set): CR1340

Hopefully, I might get some more Christmas cards made today, I really need to up the output at the minute!!
Have a lovely weekend, everyone,

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: