My Fab Followers

Thursday 6 October 2016

New Challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - A Trio of Quick Christmas cards





Hey bloggers- two posts in two days, get me and, three cards in this post!!  It's our new challenge over on Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge and as always, it's Anything Goes!  

I am a huge Game of Thrones Fan, so when I saw this image and it's matching sentiment, I had to use it for some quick Crimbo cards!  It's called Winter is Coming and can be found here in Mo's store.

I used some left over scraps of Christmas papers and just a few embellies and rather more Chunky White Frantage.  Coloured with my Promarkers, mostly the sky and you know, I didn't really need to blend to much, I rather like the streaky, effect as this is how the sky looks often, in real life!
And finally a pic of all three cards.

Come and join in the challenge - easy peasy rules, just use a Mo image, and only one entry.  As always there's a great prize of a $5 voucher for Mo's Store.  And there is an awful lot of wonderful there, have you seen the new images!!
No sign of winter here yet, it's a beautiful sunny day here again!!
Hugs, Juliexx

3 comments:

Aileen said...

Julie love, love these cards. I never thought of that even though I am an avid fan as is my son. Didnt get it cause we are in summer at christmas but now ohh yes. You have done them so beautifully have to do this. ,you know nothing Jon Snow.

~@ngie~ said...

three fantastic cards... love the image & the sentiment... I too am a HUGE fan of Game of Thrones... can't wait for it's return LOL xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Grenouille Greetings said...

These are fabulous Julie! I've never seen GoT so I don't know what you're talking about but I love the cards! Hugs, Lesley