My Fab Followers

Thursday 21 July 2016

It's all about Fun in The Sun for our Mo Dream Team Blog hop this month!



We have the perfect theme for this month's hop with Mo's Dream Team - Fun in The Sun - we finally had our day of summer yesterday, here in the Lakes - boy was it hot.The theme has been set by our fabulous Kaly and that is also where you should start the hop.  Otherwise, hopefully you have arrived here from Gretha's blog who I just know had something wonderful to share with you.


I've used Shucks for my card, one of my most favourite Mo images, and I do love picking all the veg and fruit as it grows in the garden, so perfect for Fun in The Sun!! It also comes in a boy version here.

I've used two gorgeous pressies from best matey Lesley - the Wonky Stitched Squares Dies and the My Mind's Eye papers - The Sweetest Thing, Tangerine. I've also used some rolled flower dies from Marianne Designs - LR0256 and LR0162

It's time now to send you onto the blog of another awesome Mo  teamie, Gaynor, Don't forget to leave a comment on each of the posts that you visit as you could win a rather lovely $5 voucher to spend in  Mo's Digital Pencil.  AND, your voucher will go rather further at the minute until the end of July as Mo has a 20% off Sale on so don't miss out on that!
Hugs, Juliexx

16 comments:

Sari / Granne said...

Such a cute image and love your layout and diecuts, so pretty.

Unknown said...

Wow, your coloring is beyond amazing! really great colors used also.

Miranda K said...


what a wonderful digi .. she has such a pretty face . you have a beautiful card created it. thank you so much for your inspiration. ( Put on my wishlist)greetings Miranda K

Pillan said...

Nice card and a sweet image. Love all the stitches.
/Pillan

Cathy said...

I love this image, I have it on my wish list. This is cutest image and brings back lots of memories. I love the layout and the coloring and shading on this card around her feet I haven't thought of using that color combo, Thank you for sharing your card.

Bunny said...

Sweet card, Love all the beautiful papers and coloring. I would love to pick some fresh corn.

esal102303 said...

Sweet card, I love it!

KimCreate said...

Beautiful card, love the corn girl!

A Tad Bit Off said...

Adorable!

KalySto said...

Such a sweet and sunny card!Love it so much!

Rhodidodi said...

I love all the different layers on your card. so pretty x

Maria said...

Lovely card, such a sweet image x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beyond gorgeous Julie! Those papers are full of sunshine and so perfect for this blog hop. Love that gorgeou image! Such an enchanting card, love it to bits. Hugs, Wends xoxo

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous card, just keep seeing more images I want!

Milka Gubo said...

Gorgeous card!! I love your coloring and layout is amazing. I also like the papers you used and that faux stitches give special interest to your card. AMAZING!!! Love it! :o)

Toni said...

Great image, I love corn :) Your card is so sweet. I like very much the fake stiches.