My Fab Followers

Monday 2 May 2016

And a few more Crazy Birds and a little dose of Marianne Goodness!




Happy Bank Holiday Monday to all in the UK today - rather wet and miserable here but we've been promised some sun later!  I'll get that anyway when we see our little Violet!
I thought I'd share some more cards using Tim Holtz Crazy Birds dies and stamps and also an array of Marianne dies and Papers.
I felt this little guy had a touch of the Michael Jacksons about him with this hat, and I love him matched with these papers and dies, details below:

Pop-Up Card and Frame set - LR0371 and honestly the easiest pop-up set to use!
Trees - LR0370
Papers - Pretty Paper Bloc Dark Vintage

The letters are from a Cosmo Cricket set that I bought years ago, the label is from Spellbinders and I think the sentiment is from Fiskars but again from the depths of my stash!

The next one uses some steampunk papers from Papermania, and I kept my little birdie very simple as the papers and lettering are quite fussy.
The lettering set are from Marianne and are a letter/die combo and you can either cut them with a round or square die- I haven't used these nearly enough!

Collectibles Letters/Die set - COL 1380

I must admit to being a little unsure about this final one, but hey, I do like the drunken look you get by adding googly eyes.  It's the birthday die/stamp combo which doesn't quite work, maybe the colour.
That's all for now folks, enjoy the rest of your  days
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gosh Julie - You've been busy! Three fabulous makes!
Hugs, Lesley