My Fab Followers

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Mo's Anyu and Nanook

Really enjoyed making this card - I've seen a few of these designs in blogland and think they're so effective and reasonably easy to create.  My  digi image, is Anyu and Nanook, from Mo Manning of course, love it and suited this design perfectly!
My promarkers have been out, along with lots from my Christmas stash!
I hope your festive preparations are well underway, I feel I'm finally getting somewhere, spent the day shopping in Carlisle yesterday, which seems to have bounced back although it's so sad to see people's lives piled up outside their houses. Our home town, Cockermouth, is also back open for business but still so many people out of their homes for Christmas and a lot longer beyond, I'm sure.  There are so many bridges closed, if not gone entirely, that it's taking a while longer to get to places but we drove through the snowy mountains yesterday and it was still as beautiful as ever here.
Today will see me tackling the pile of ironing this morning and then going to Crafternoon, which is just a great place to go and take whatever craft you are working on and sit with like-minded people and chat and drink tea!  Lovely!
Enjoy your Tuesday!
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is so cute, Julie. I love the papers and the look of this. I'd like to know what the name of the card style is and how to make it. Thank you.

Bunny
bunnycardmaker@gmail.com