My Fab Followers

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Doodle Challenge Alert at Passion for Promarkers, with Marianne goodies!!



New challenge day at PFP HQ with a great theme of Doodles as chosen by the lovely Anna! 
I decided  only to use Marianne Products for my card (apart from my trusty Promarkers of course!) - full list with catalogue numbers below:
Reindeer - LR0179
Trees - CR1337
House - COL1326
Stamp inc sentiment - CS0906
Circle Dies - CR1331
Papers - Nordic Winter - PK9128
The glitter paper used to frame the circle and the  snow on the house is also from Marianne Designs!
Not to sure about my doodling but I love how the font on the sentiment (which comes with the stamp) also looks like doodling- love the teeny bow accents.
As always, my teamies at PFP have made some awesome cards to share with you, so take a peek here. Then come and join in our challenge as you could win  two  yummy digi images from Polkadoodles

PD_LOGO_MASTER

Hugs, Juliexx

3 comments:

Jacee said...

How lovely Julie, a sweet little image and I love that house!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, that's a really gorgeous card, love your colour tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Starr said...

Very nice works of art! Well done!