My Fab Followers

Sunday 2 August 2015

Christmas Card with new Marianne goodies


Some yummy new Marianne goodies arrived in the post recently, including some rather lovely Christmas goodies such as this bunny topper and some fab papers.  I love the vintage theme of the images and added some vintage threaded lace and frantage to enhance that vintage feel.  The full list of Marianne products that I used are below:

Mattie's Winter White Toppers - only 89p a sheet here at Crafts U Love!
Basic Round Die Set - CR1331
Regency Folder and Die Set - DF3415
Tiny's Pine Cones - LR0286
Poinsettia Flower - LR0121
Victorian Christmas Papers - PK9125

The sentiment is from PTI and the little wooden bunny is from stash.
Not long till Christmas folks!!
Hugs, Juliexx

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Jacee said...

So adorable Julie, lovely design
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

coops said...

wow love this julie.stunning vintage image and the soft colours, details and design are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is another card I saw in the making and it's wonderful, Julie. I know I am not caught up yet so I will be back but in the meantime I'm sending you big hugs. I'm really sorry I can't see you next week - it would have been such fun but we must get something in the calendar for the end of November before your December rush. We'll have to have our Christmas then so come on down!!! Love Lesley