My Fab Followers

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Mo's Digital Pencil New Image - Neighbors


Hi bloggers.  I'm back from a great, if hectic, week in London moving my girls around (and bringing one home for good- yayyyyy!), crafting with my lovely matey, Lesley, who was also my hostess for the week (thank you so much, you and Tom were fabulous!), and also visiting my  old work colleagues, old neighbours and all my Guildford based nieces and their yummy children.
As much as I loved it, I am so glad to be home and to see how wonderful the garden looks after just a week away.  (A few piccies at the end.)
Somehow, today's card seems rather appropriate which I've made using this wonderful new image, Neighbors, from Mo's Digital Pencil.  It rather reminds me of The Painted Ladies houses in San Fransisco, and I must admit to being nervous about all this colouring, but I really enjoyed it and am rather pleased with the result.

I kept my design quite simple because the image is so brightly coloured, as are my papers from Prima. So I just added a piece of ribbon and a button and a sentiment from PTI.
Thanks for popping by and here are a few pics of our garden in bloom!











Hugs, Juliexx 

7 comments:

Aileen said...

Julie, what a beautiful colourful exciting card. I love Mo's images and you have highlighted this drawing brilliantly. Also love the look of your garden, as we settle into the bleakness of winter its a pleasure to see such beauty.

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous card, brilliant job with the colouring of the houses. Garden is looking beautiful too.
Luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Wow stunning all round luv your card, great colours, and a big WOW for the garden stunning.
Chris x

Daniele said...

love the quirky houses Julie and your garden looks gorgeous , wish my Lupins got that big
hugs x

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Julie, that's a great image, really love this, something a bit unusual and you've made a great card using it!
Your photo's are lovely, what a pretty garden you have, must keep you busy.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Grenouille Greetings said...

It was a pleasure to have you! Lovely, lovely card! Your paper choice worked much much better than the ones I offered you (and I still have!). I like your sentiment (where is it from?)
And your garden is beautiful. Love Lesley

coops said...

oh wow so stunning julie.i love the fabulous image and gorgeous bold bright colours.
your garden is beautiful too, love the array of different flowers ;D

xx coops xx