My Fab Followers

Thursday 18 June 2015

June Hop with Mo's Dream Team - It's Summer!!


Well, here we are in the middle of June, middle of the year, and should be in the middle of Summer here in the UK!  I'm not quite feeling the summer vibes so it's a good job we're injecting some Summer Fun into our cards for this month's blog hop.  It could be a summer image, summer colours or summer activities that you will see on the hop.  The theme this month was chosen by our lovely Alice and this is where you should have started.  Otherwise, hopefully you have hopped over to me from our gorgeous Gretha's blog and I know that both ladies would have had some awesome makes to share with you.  The full order of the hop is below if you need it.


On to my card, and I've gone with summer colours of bright oranges and peaches to showcase one of Mo's wonderful new images, Flower Jar.  I just love flowers in jars, so simple and yet so pretty and charming.
My papers are from Marianne Design and come from the Shabby Chic set - PK9121 and Old Press set PK9120.  I've also used a Marianne Design die for my window - Snowy Window CR1286 (without the snow, obviously!)  All these Marianne Design items are in stock right now here at Maddylisa Crafts.
The teeny jar sentiment and tag are from Stampin Up and the larger sentiment is from a Hero Arts set ( I believe) and stamped onto a Magnolia Doohickey tag die-cut. 
My other bits and pieces are from stash.  
Your next stop on the hop is over to my lovely friend, Debby's blog to see her wonderful make.
And while you're hopping, remember to leave a comment on each of the posts as you could be the lucky winner of one of two $5 vouchers to spend in Mo's Digital Pencil

24 comments:

Биляна Казакова said...

I love this flowers! Its gorgeous!

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous summery creation, I love the colours! xxx

rian said...

whowwww what a nice flowers, I like this digi stamp.
very nice so with the window.
hugs rian

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, very pretty.x

Unknown said...

Such a neat card!

Conny said...

So rich in colors. I just love it. Happy summer.

Conny said...

So rich in colors. I just love it. Happy summer.

honey_bunny said...

Among all the ice-cream, beach and fruit goodness of the other DT members, it's so nice to see your cozy flower bouquet, Julie! :) Love the orange tones you picked up. <3

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Julie what a beautiful window scene you have created. Such gorgeous colours and layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Maria said...

Beautiful summer bouquet in front the window,
love the colours tfs

lvtaz2000 said...

I love this image and have been wanting to try to color it. You have now made up my mind to get to it. What a great card.

Pat said...

Whoa...Julie!! This is amaaaazing!! You've created the best little scene with Mo's flowers as the focal point!! I love, love, LOVE this! And what fun colors!! Love it!! xo Pat Frank

Jacki Daniels said...

very pretty lovely vwarm colours
Jacki

Zora said...

Such a cute card with some differents colours

Bunny said...

Beautiful vase of flowers. I'm out of my comfort zone with the orange/peach colors. I love that you colored the pearls to match. The curtains are beautiful. Great creation.

Veronica P said...

Gorgeous flowers. Love this card!

PashaCou said...

I love this card! Orange is not used very much and you really made it beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
hugs,

Olivia said...

Definitely a great and bright way to inject some summer. The weather has been a roller coaster here too. Great job on the card.

goldie said...

Oh my favorite colour with those lovely jar of flowers.....Love it!

Bastelei said...

Love These wonderful sommer colors. Great coloration and a beautiful Image.

Jacee said...

What a beauty this is Julie, gorgeous colours and image, so cheery and bright, I love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kris B said...

What a lovely window scene! Love the bow/tag accent you added to the jar! Beautiful card!

coops said...

love this julie.gorgeous floral image and your design and peachy colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I am CONVINCED I commented on this card. I saw it while you were making it and I know I saw it since you finished it so I'm surprised to see I didn't comment. It's LOVELY of course! Hugs, Lesley