My Fab Followers

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Passion for Promarkers Mega Christmas Challenge!!


Hi Folks - today's card is for our special month long Mega Christmas challenge on a Passion For Promarkers ending on 6th January 2015!  This allows a bit of a breather to finish getting ready for the big day!!  We're struggling to get ready here as we still haven't exchanged contracts on our house and it's beginning to look a lot like it's not going to happen before the 25th!  Trying to be philosophical about it all though, just haven't got a tree, or much in the way of decorations up - just rooms full of boxes!!
 Our theme for the Mega Christmas challenge is “bingo”.  You are welcome to make Christmas cards but as the challenge will still be running after the ‘BIG’ day you can of course make any type of creation as long as you use the bingo board.  As time is precious for our DT at this time of year we are limiting the number of entries you can make to just 3 for this month long challenge.  Please remember to be eligible for our prizes you must use your promarkers, flex markers, tria markers, metallic or aqua markers.
Here is the bingo board you must use for your creations (you can use any line horizontal, vertical or diagonal).  Please tell us which line you have used in your post:
Bingo2
For my card, I chosen the middle line - Die Cuts, Free and Glitter - love my die cuts and glitter.  As you can see, I've made a pop-up box card with this fabulous Mo Manning Image, Season's Greetings.  I thought the image would be brilliant on this pop-card but have to confess that I can't remember if I have already seen this somewhere in blogland!  I have scoured the internet trying to find it so that I could give credit for the idea but couldn't find it - maybe I dreamt it!!
I went to best matey's Lesley's house yesterday, who helped me through the trials and tribulations of making this design (she had a template and previous experience!).   
You can see all my die-cuts below, including my favourite Winter die cut from Noor Designs-UK, an Impression Obsession sledder cut in glitter paper, as was my Marianne tree on the left side of my box. There's also a couple of Craftwork Cards pre-cut die shapes and some felt snowflakes. 
My papers are mostly Basic Grey Nordic Winter. 

That's enough about my card but next is a list of all our wonderful sponsors and prizes for this mega challenge.

Letraset are generously offering 4 lucky winners a 6 pack of promarkers (blending set)!
Letraset Logo
DigiStamp Boutique are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of a £10.00 voucher to spend in her store.
DigiStamp Boutique logo
Bugaboo stamps are generously offering one lucky winner a $30.00 voucher to spend in their store.
bugaboo badge
Polkadoodles is offering one lucky winner 2 gorgeous digis called ‘Dollie Sleepyhead’ and ‘Dollie Trendsetter’.
PD_LOGO_MASTER
Michele R Designs are offering one lucky winner a €10.00 voucher to spend in her store.
Michele R Designs New Logo
Little Claire Designs are offering one lucky winner a gorgeous stamp set called ‘changing birdhouse’.
Little Claire
A Day for Daisies is offering one lucky winner a $12.00 gift certificate to spend in their online store.
logo.com
Crafty Sentiments Designs is offering one lucky winner 3 digis of their choice from their online store.
crafty-sentiment-designs-127-c[ekm]167x180[ekm]
My DT mateys on Team one have made some awesome cards here to share with you and the equally fabulous Team two will be posting their makes in a couple of weeks!
Hugs, Juliexx

4 comments:

Sue said...

I love your colours and images Julie,Fabulous pop card.
Sue x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and brilliant with all the details.
luv
Debby

Jacee said...

What a fabulous project Julie, really well done, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Grenouille Greetings said...

Saw this in the making too and you've done a fabbo job of it, girlfriend! Love all your pop ups especially the main feature of the fun Mo image. She really does work beautifully! Did you get my Christmas card btw? Thanks for today! Hope you enjoy this evening! Love Lesley