My Fab Followers

Sunday 30 November 2014

Waltzing Mouse Little Lanterns

Just posting a really quicky crimbo card from LAST year that I hadn't blogged -tsk tsk!
I made it with some fab die and stamp combo sets from Waltzing Mouse - I really must get them out again to use this year!

Feeling pretty despondent here at the moment - beginning to think our move won't happen before Christmas - and we went with our buyers for a quick sale!  Hate estate agents and solicitors with a passion at the minute!
Hope you're having a better day!
Juliexx

3 comments:

Jacee said...

Super card Julie
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Julie, love the card!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I didn't know you had little lanterns AND big lanterns. You been holding back on me? A lovely quick make! Hugs, Lesley