My Fab Followers

Monday 24 November 2014

Sketch N Stash New Challenge - with Mo's Winter Delivery



My card today is for our new challenge starting at Sketch N Stash today with the fabbie sketch below.  I don't often do animal cards, but a squirrel was called for and Mo's Digital Pencil just happened to have the perfect specimen.  The image is called Winter Delivery but for me it's more an Autumn Delivery!
I coloured a great part of him with the fine nibs on my Promarkers, and Trias, and I have to say, I'm rather pleased with the outcome of his fur and bushy tail. I also chose a red squirrel as apparently we have quite a few of these in our new garden, (no news yet, grrrhhh!).
My papers are part of the enormous pile of 12 x 12 pads that we carted home from California this time last year, which is rather appropriate as the card was for the birthday of our host in San Fran, my niece's hubby - go Team Squirrel!!
The skeleton leaves are a Marianne Die set (LR 0156) and the remaining leaves are cut with punches.  The tag is cut with a Magnolia die and this perfect sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink!  The little pennant tabs were cut with a Stampin Up punch.  
We have two awesome sponsors for this fortnight's challenge as below:

A day for Daisies

&

 Crafty Devils

Prize £10

My lovely SNS teamies have made some fabulous cards to share with you so pop on over here and show them some love!
I'm fitting in another crafting day at my best matey's, Lesley of Grenouille Greetings, today.  Don't know if we'll get another one in if we ever manage to move this side of Christmas!!  Have a great day whatever you're doing!
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely colouring especially of the furry bits. Perfect paper choices and I love the foliage and sentiment. Hugs, Lesley