My Fab Followers

Monday 3 November 2014

Season's Greetings!


Couldn't resist this little lovely from Mo's Digital Pencil - such a great image!  She's called Season's Greetings (and comes with the sentiment!) and I love the sense of her holding on for dear life before being blown away in a snow blizzard!
I've teamed her up with some new Joy Craft papers - Winter Wonderland - from Noor Designs UK.  I also got the Winter word die from here -  this is going to be a new favourite - love the font and style!
I've also used a Memory Box snowflake wreath, Tim Holtz On The Edge snowflakes and some Impression Obsession trees.  The rest of my goodies are from stash, including lots of Aged Aqua and Chunky White Frantage! 
I'm taking a break from packing tomorrow to visit best matey, Lesley, and to see all her wonderful US purchases!!  Then catching up in the evening with my M&S mateys!  
Juliexx


4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow what a fabulous card. I love the sweet image and the dies. I see some more for my wish list here x

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Julie, lovely colours and what a super image.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

debby4000 said...

Absolutely brilliant and gorgeous, love the depth you've made with all the frantage.
Hope you enjoyed you time with Lesley now I know why she feels so cold.
luv
Debby

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love the red and blue theme. It's my favourite. Loving your frantage too with all of these pretty embellishments. And have I mentioned the colouring yet? GORGEOUS! Hugs, Lesley