My Fab Followers

Tuesday 18 November 2014

My final card using that Marianne Flower Frame (for now!!)



I was going to make a few more of these cards with the Marianne Flower Frame die but I think this is my last for now!  This time I've teamed the frame up with  the Marianne Skates Die, ( I love the detail you get when you emboss the paper after cutting).  I've also used some Ivy from a birdhouse/ bird set and the small snowflake from the Chalet set - full catalogue details are below. 
The centrepiece of the ribbon is a from a vintage strip of Christmas ribbon and the gold leaves were cut down from a much bigger gold spray of leaves. The sentiment is Lili of the Valley and cut with a Spellbinder's Tag Die.
Marianne Dies Used:
 Flower Frame - LR0322
Skates - LR0247
Ivy/Birdhouse - LR0206
Snowflake (from Winter House set) - COL1327

I've been suffering the last few days with a heavy cold, wish it would just go away!  Still no news, either on our move - beginning to wonder if it will even be before Xmas at this rate!
Juliexxx

2 comments:

Jacee said...

loving the colour of this one Julie, fab image and I love how you have framed it with the little beads, gorgeous work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautifully vintage. Lots of lovely Marianne dies here too! Hugs, Lesley