My Fab Followers

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Marianne Designs - the Best News!!



I had an amazing surprise email the other day asking if I'd like to join the Marianne Designs Design Team!  Of course, I said yes in a heart beat, and this is my first official card, using lots of my Marianne dies!  (The eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed that I have started giving the catalogue numbers of the Marianne dies I have been using recently!)
 

Who knew that when I bought this Flower Mirror  die a couple of months ago, I would  be using it for the first time as a design team member for this awesome company!  The die also comes with a really cute smaller oval frame.
This poinsettia die has been in my stash for quite a bit longer than the frame but still a favourite, especially for this time of year.  You may also be able to see that I have used  Marianne Mistletoe Twigs and Mistletoe Berries dies. 
 My final Marianne die is a the little Christmas tree on the bottom right, one of my first ever Marianne purchases!  You can find full details of all the dies I've used below.
Flower Frame - LR 0322 - bought from Crafts U Love (they stock a huge range of Marianne goodies!)
Mistletoe Twigs - LR0245
Mistletoe Berries - LR0189
Poinsettia - LR0122
Tree - LR0136

Hugs from Happy Ol' Me!!
Juliexx



4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Congratulations Julie and so well deserved as your cards are always stunning sweetie!
I love the vintage look you've achieved here and all your dies and finishing touches are just perfect.
Chrissie xx

Lizzy Smith said...

Congrats on your new DT! I have a question for you, I have recently seen many of these dies that I would like to purchase- I currently have only one that I got from 7 Kids College, where is the best place to get them? When I click on her link I can see the product but am unclear where is the best place to order from?
Thanks so much, wonderful card too! Lizzy

coops said...

absolutely stunning julie.i love all your fabulous details and your image and colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Super frantaging and i LOVE your lacey bow ribbon. Hugs, Lesley