My Fab Followers

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Blooming Marvellous - new Passion for Promarkers Challenge


Our new challenge at Passion for Promarkers starts today with a gorgeous theme of Blooming Marvellous as chosen by our fab Lisa!
I've used a fab Lili of the Valley image from this year's Christmas release and coloured up with a mix of Promarkers and Trias.  I based my colours on these gorgeous Pion papers from the Vintage Autumn pad and did lots of distressing .
The quatrofoil backing die I think is Stampin Up and the rest of my dies for the flowers and mistletoe are Marianne - Poinsettia Die 1 - LR0121, Mistletoe Dies - LR0245.

Polka Doodles are sponsoring us this week and the lucky winner will win a gorgeous digi from them.

[Polkadoodles%2520logo%255B3%255D.jpg]
Do come and play along with this week, and take a look here at the gorgeous makes by my PFP teamies for some inspiration if needed!
I'm entering my card into the current Lili of the Valley challenge which has a theme of Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Juliexx

8 comments:

Shree's Blog said...

Awwww Wow Julie this is gorgeous, I adore everything about it! xx

Sue said...

Stunning card and image,love your die cuts xx

Jacee said...

Lovely Julie, fabulous flowers, so pretty
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card, love the sweet image and all the details.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning julie.fantastic details and i love your colours and gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous card!

Anne said...

This is very pretty Julie. Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Merry Christmas' challenge!

Good Luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely colouring and pretty papers! Hugs, Lesley