My Fab Followers

Thursday 14 August 2014

A just because LOTV

Hi - I was admiring all the fab new LOTV images and realised that I hadn't played with some of the ones I already have!  This was one one of my favourites from a recent release - there's just something so magical about dandelions that have turned into seed heads - there must be a proper name for them I'm sure!!
Not too happy with my colouring but I do like the soft colour tones of these papers (and I can't remember where they're from!). I'm also loving these new curved border dies from Spellbinders!

The sentiment is from Stampin Up and the butterflies are cut with a Martha Stewart punch.
Thanks for popping by.
Much love
Juliexxx

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, sweet image and beautiful details,especially love the the frames top and bottom.
luv
Debby

Grenouille Greetings said...

Another lovely monochrome beauty. Love your oversized bow and pretty scalloped edges. Love Lesley