My Fab Followers

Monday 23 June 2014

New challenge at Sketch N Stash


It's new challenge day for Sketch N Stash, and it's a great little sketch from our back catalogue.  Of course I've had to rotate it to suit the shape of my image but I think I've pretty much stuck to the sketch!
I've used this gorgeous little stamp from Lili of the Valley, so sweet!  
My papers are a mix of First Edition and Santuro papers, (the heart one). Love the little dress and shoe dies from Marianne, with the little rocking horse being cut with a Cottage Cutz die.  I always forget to use the littlest dies in a set but here I remembered for the sentiment matting, (sentiment is PTI). 
I finally added some Memory Box hanging hearts to match the little hear hanging from the pushchair.

We have two fab sponsors as below:

Sponsor - Crafty Individuals


sponsor - Delicious Doodles
Prize 4 images

Good eh!
My teamies over at SNS have made some fab cards to share with you this week, so check them out here.
Now, it's just left for me to wish you a happy Monday!!

4 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

a super card darl... love the cute image & all the fabby dies :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Debs said...

What a cutie - adorable image and great take on the sketch.
Debs xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card julie, love the cute image and fab design.

Donna x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love all the baby motifs with this cute image. Hugs, Lesley