My Fab Followers

Monday 17 February 2014

Sketch N Stash



I'm not very often ahead of the game, but I made this card back at the beginning of January, for my daughter Emily's 19th birthday!  The image is from an Indigo Blu Pride and Prejudice set, as is the sentiment which is perfect, as Em is a beauty! The card is also my DT card for our new challenge at Sketch N Stash starting today  I rotated the sketch to better suit the shape of the image!
For a change I used my Distress Markers to colour the image. 
The flourishes are a PTI stamp and die combo, the background script paper is actually an Impression Obsession all over the page stamp. The birdcage is a Memory Box die.

We're being sponsored this week by The Crafty Devils with a Crafty Bag on offer as the prize - sounds intriguing!
The DT over at Sketch N Stash have made some wonderful cards here, so do check them out!
Have a great week!

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Julie. Such a pretty image, your soft colouring is so beautiful and I love your detailing.
hugs Sue xx

kay said...

It's gorgeous Julie x

Debs said...

Beautiful card Julie - the image is stunning and so beautifully coloured.
Gorgeous embellishments.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

My Goddaughter is indeed a beauty! As is your card! Love, Lesley