My Fab Followers

Monday 16 December 2013

Sketch N Stash new challenge


Hey peeps, sorry I'm so late posting today's challenge card - just where is the time going!  Anyhoo, our new challenge starts today over at Sketch N Stash with the faberoony sketch below from our back catalogue. I've rotated it 90 degrees and my child on sleigh die-cut and the two deers are the three round elements along the bottom.
I used this gorgeous vintage image and then just layered it up with all my various embellies, finally adding  some frantage for a bit of glitter and sparkle.
I love this little die that I got from my  Dies to Die for recently.  What I love even more is that Tracy sends your order all nicely packaged and some added extras of a variety of die cuts, and this time I got a Christmas chocolate too!  Thanks Tracy!


These are our sponsors for this challenge:






I hope you will find the time to play with us over the next couple of weeks - the challenge runs until after Christmas, so maybe you'll have some new Santa-sent crafty goodies to play with!


5 comments:

Daniele said...

stunning card Julie
hugs

Sue said...

Stunning card Julie. I love the image and all your detailing is so beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Double wow! Love this, so much detail. Vintage with a modern look!

I got a chocolate from Tracy too today! Mmmm.

Liz x

coops said...

so stunning julie.fabulous vintage image and i love all your gorgeous details :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Brilliant use of dies and layers and frantage with this pretty vintage image. Hugs, Lesley