My Fab Followers

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Passion for Promarkers - Check It Out

We have a new challenge starting today at Passion for Promarkers and so I've returned to my trusty PMs to colour this image.  Our theme for this week's challenge is to use checks, gingham etc.  I ended up using a PTI gingham stamp as I didn't have papers in the exact colour I wanted.
As our sponsor is the DigiStamp Boutique, we were lucky enough to be able to choose an image from their fab catalogue to work with.  I chose this little cutie, Belle Angel, which comes in a set of two.
The backing paper is from a Tim Holtz pad, the poinsettia is a Marianne Die and I've also used Memory Box corner dies and their Haydon Twigs die for my silvery bouquet.  The silver ricrac is from this year's Christmas wrapping selection at Marks and Spencer, I always love their wrapping embellies!  Finally, I sprinkled some Shabby Pink Frantage to finish off.

You can check out the rest of team one's fab creations here,

7 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I love the cute image, fabulous colours and such beautiful sparkly detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Debs said...

Simply stunning!
Debs xx

kay said...

It's beautiful x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Julie, I love the sweet image - she is adorable and I love your beautiful embellishments!!!

hugs
Heather xx

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.stunning pretty pink colours and i love your sweet image and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

So sweetly wistful. Love your silvery additions. Hugs, Lesley