My Fab Followers

Monday 4 November 2013

New Sketch N Stash challenge

We have a new challenge starting today over at Sketch N Stash, using the sketch below with the optional theme of Fairy Tales ( good job it's optional as I forgot!) I half twisted the image to suit the shape of my image better, but not the bottom papers, as I wanted the Perfect to show on my finished card.

The image is called Father and Daughter from Mo's Digital Pencil - click on the link to be taken to  Mo's store. The papers are from a My Mind's Eye Cowboy pad, the embossed panel is a Stampin Up embossing folder, and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.
Kept it reasonably simple as it 's for a man!!
Take a peek a the rest of the DT cards here - they're lovely!  

Thanks for popping in, lovely bloggy buddies!

11 comments:

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Julie - love that MM image - so beautifully coloured and fabulous DP's
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

Juls said...

Adorable card. Hugs Juls

Daniele said...

such a sweet card,
hugs x

coops said...

fabulous male card julie.really stunning image and colours and the buttons look fab :D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is so lovely Julie I love the image and the buttons and papers look fabulous xx

Sue said...

A beautiful card and image,love your colours

Heather said...

What a gorgeous card Julie, a lovely colour scheme and such a beautiful image. I'm very tempted to get some more of Mo's delightful image - but - me thinks I should use all the one's I've never used yet - great sigh!!!

hugs
Heather xx

debby4000 said...

What a great card, love that adorable image.
luv
Debby

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl & such a sweet image... makes me remember being a little kid hehehe love the dp's & your colouring tecnique too... I know I keep saying that but I DO!!! LOL ;)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Really sweet card Julie, your colouring is fab!
Julie x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Very sweetly coloured and perfectly masculine. Fab buttons too! Hugs, Lesley