My Fab Followers

Monday 8 April 2013

Sketch N Stash Challenge 111



Hope you've all had a lovely weekend, sadly it's Monday but one good thing is that it's time for our next challenge at Sketch N Stash.  We're going through our back catalogue of sketches and giving them an optional theme which is Embossing for this challenge.
We have two fabulous sponsors this week with two awesome prizes to spend in the following on line stores. Wow, so two lucky  winners!
Prize £10
Prize.....$10
I used the fabulous Paul Typing from Mo's Digital Pencil to make my card for my nephew who is an avid writer so Paul seemed quite appropriate.


For the embossing option, I used a couple of folders that have been in my stash for a while, one with script and one with cogs, to match my cogs embellies.  The typewriter was cut with a Tim Holtz die and the sentiment stamp on top was from a Papermania set which fit perfectly!

Well that's enough writing from me - don't forget to check out the fabulous makes from my SNS teamies here - have a great week!

23 comments:

Claire said...

Brilliant card, perfect for a teenager - I love the image and your fabulous colouring. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Julie,I love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ella's Design said...

Fab male card, Julie! Great image, coloured brilliantly, fab layout and embossing detail! Lisa x

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is wonderful Julie. I love the image, fabulous colours and such brilliant detailing
hugs Sue xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

What a fantastic card for your nephew I bet he will be thrilled with it love all the fabulous details on it.
big hugs
Janet xxx

Tammy said...

Terrific card and great image! Love the background!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is stunning Julie, I like everything about it!!!
Kevin xx

Carla S. said...

Great guy card, Julie! Fun image and sentiment and details!

kay said...

It's fabulous x

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card Julie!! Love the gears and spokes for the accents! :)

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous card Julie, love the colour combo and brilliant job with the image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning julie.i love your fab colours and design and really fantastic image :D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

gorgeous card Julie. Fab image and colours.
Love all the details
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is just stunning and so love the monochromatic colouring. A perfect masculine creation.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

~@ngie~ said...

fantastic card darl.. love the image & the papers :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card. Those die cut cogs are perfect.
Hugs
Jayne

Heather said...

This is fantastic Julie, a fabulous image, great colours and papers - I love your stunning details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A great card, Julie. Love your colour tones and your colouring. Perfect paper choices and sentiment. Lovely! Hugs, Lesley

Faye said...

Wow Julie. I love the minimal colours and the fresh feel this super chap card has. X

mixamatoasties said...

Saw your card as I entered the Sketch and Stash challenge this week. Just wanted to pop over and say how awesome your card is. I love it!!

Susanx

Janine said...

Such a cool card - saw it on Sketch n Stash and just had to drop by.

Daniele said...

colouring perfection, just loving this one Julie......inspirationa;
hugs

XxJULESxX said...

Just fab Julie love the look!! wish i was brave enough to do it lol!