My Fab Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Passion for Promarkers - To Die For Challenge



Hi there, it's time for our new challenge at Passion For Promarkers, with a great challenge chosen by our wonderfully talented Nic, which is to use at least one die or punch,  I love using punches and dies so it wasn't too much of a hardship!

I've used one of Mo Manning's super cute Fairy Babies - Fairy Needle - which you can find here in Mo's store.  Those in the know  will also spot the use of my new favourite crafting technique/embellishment/whatever you want to call it - Frantage embossing!    

                               
I cut out  a number of circles with some punches and the added some Aged Silver Frantage Powder to get this gorgeous liquidy, molten effect.  I especially love the effect on the wooden heart button below with all the  texture and colour.
For my flower bouquet, I've used some yummy new gypsophila and floral sprays from The Ribbon Girl - they looked just divine when they came - all packaged up so prettily!  My vintage seam binding is also from The Ribbon girl

Apart from my circle  punches, I used the Tim Holtz On The Edge Sewing and Doily dies, and I cut out my image with a Sizzix tab die. I also frantaged a floral lacy edged border stamp  which you can just see underneath the circle flower.
You can hardly see my papers now, but they were some gorgeous freebie ones from a magazine recently!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Whiff of Joy who are offering the lucky winner one of their yummy stamps!


Check out the rest of Team One's wonderful creations here and I hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable image and card!
Jasmina

Ella's Design said...

This is fab, Julie! I love all your frantage distressing (I haven't tried this yet! I know, where have I been?!) Cute Mo image, coloured beautifully and lots of pretty details! Hugs, Lisa x

Lou said...

Hi! this is totally gorgeous**Julie, really pretty colours and such a sweet image too.Love all the detail and the frantage.
hugs Lou.xxx

Unknown said...

Stunning Julie another digi from Mo's I need, luvin the frontage a beautiful designed card.
Chris x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Julie.

Hugs Riet.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Julie, I like the adorable image the embellishments and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is stunning Julie. I love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and wonderful die cuts. Your use of frantage looks so beautiful.

hugs Sue

kay said...

It's stunning,can see you are frantage mad x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and lovely colours and embellishments. Hugs, Claire x

Daniele said...

stunning frantage Julie, I'm so into this as well just love the effect, trouble is there are so many diffrent elements that you can add .....this crafting cost a small fortune....lol
hugs

Loopylou. said...

squeeee! Julie this is just absolutely jaw dropping yummy hun!! I adore those little fairies and all those embellies are awesome! I so need have some frantage moments!! he he he!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Tammy said...

Wow, wow, wow! What an incredibly beautiful card! Love the embellishments!

coops said...

love this julie.fabulous details and colours and your image is so sweet and really love the frantage :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is stunning Julie!! So many gorgeous details to your design!! LOVE the bling too!! :) You rock girl!! HUGS

debby4000 said...

WOW this stunning, beautiful image and gorgeous details. I think I need some of that frantage.
luv
Debby

Janet - aka stacky said...

Gorgeous card Julie I love the frantage, the image is adorable and your colouring is fabulous xx

Jules said...

Hi Julie

Loving your beautiful card .. .. such a gorgeous image and colour combo.

Your Frantage work looks amazing!! Love it!!!

Wishing you a good day.

Love Jules xx