My Fab Followers

Monday 11 March 2013

SNS Spring Colours

Hello - hope you all had a fabulous Mother's Day if you were celebrating yesterday.  I had a lovely lazy day with a fabulous meal cooked by my lovelies! 
Talking of lovelies, this little lovely is for our next challenge at Sketch N Stash.  We're using sketch number 5 from our back catalogue and we have an optional theme of Spring Colours.
My image is called Shirley from Mo's Digital Pencil which you can find here.
I've coloured her with my Pro and Flexmarkers and then used some Prima Melody papers to frame her.  I'd forgotten how pretty these papers are.  The flourish border is an EK Punch that I borrowed while at Lesley's on  Saturday - we did have a great day, thanks Lesley!xx

The little basket is a Marianne die and the rest is from stash.
We have TWO fabulous sponsors this week:



and

Prize, 2 sheets of digis


Wow, who wouldn't want to win either of those.  Check out my teamies' cards here for some more inspiration!!

Juliexxx


15 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card Julie,really pretty. Love the sweet image and papers.
Sarah-Jane xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Julie. I love the sweet image and such pretty colours and papers.
Hugs Sue

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Julie! I love the papers and details and of course, the beautifully-colored image!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Julie, I like the image the colours and the butterfly.
Kevin xx

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card Julie. I love the papers.
Hugs
Jayne

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is gorgeous Julie, I love the beautifully coloured image xx

Janice said...

Brilliant colouring and a beautiful card, Jx

~@ngie~ said...

what a fabulous card.. love the image & the papers but those dies are just gorgeous :) lol

love n hugz Angie xXx

Louise said...

So pretty Julie and love the little flower basket
Hugs louise xx

debby4000 said...

oh what a sweet card, absolutely love it.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so beautiful julie.really pretty image and papers and your colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so beautiful julie.really pretty image and papers and your colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so beautiful julie.really pretty image and papers and your colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Patrice said...

Julie this card is more than beautiful...so nice and the colors are sublime....
Greets Patrice

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card Julie, she's so cute. Beautiful colouring and colours. Love the papers and die's.
Lozzy xx