My Fab Followers

Friday 28 December 2012

NOT a Christmas Card!!



Hi Everyone, I'm gradually getting back to normal after the festivities!  We had a great time with lots of lovely  presents and food!!  I hope to get back to normal in blogland too and catch up with you all soon!  First though, this is a card using  Big Present (girl) from Mo's Digital Pencil - were any of your presents that big!

I've coloured her with my Promarkers and tried to get as far away from Christmas colours as I possibly could!!  
The papers are Stampin Up, as is the punched sentiment shape, while the actual sentiment is PTI.


We're off to see The Hobbit this afternoon in 3D, heard it's pretty good, will let you know later!
Enjoy your day, whatever you're doing!

10 comments:

Claire said...

A really sweet card Julie, love the image and gorgeous colours. Hope you have a great day. Hugs, Claire x

Donna said...

Pretty card Julie, your colouirng is fab and really make the image pop! I hope you had a fab Christmas and I wish you and your family a happy and peaceful New Year :) Donna ♥ x

Sue said...

WOW!! Such a fabulous image and your colouring is wonderful. I love the flowers and papers too.
I hope you enjoy the film
Hugs Sue

Daniele said...

what afabbie card such an enormous pressie and pretty colours, have fun at the cinema, might have to go and watch that one, problem is if its too long I fall asleep
hugs

Grenouille Greetings said...

Well I'm very excited to see this beautiful card; so pretty in pink and turquoise (my fave colour). It might be for me (with my birthday not too far away) and THAT could be the size of my present from you! So pleased you had a fab time Julie! Lots of love to you all. Hugs, Lesley

Anonymous said...

Oh my she's got quite a prezzie there doesn't she?!! The colors are so sweet too!! Hope you have a fabulous New Year friend! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I like the image the gems on her crown and the flowers,
Kevin xx

Janice said...

Great colouring on your beautiful card, Jx

coops said...

so gorgeous julie;fab pretty colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Julie I hope you enjoyed the Hobbit.
Your card is fantastic I love the image and no, none of my pressies were that big one of my granddaughters was though, a huge play kitchen x