My Fab Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012

A Day at The Beach with the PFP team

Hello blogland - me back again with the latest challenge at Passion for Promarkers and we have a theme of At the Beach for you as chosen by our lovely Lisa! 
If you're like me I love collecting shells and interesting stones when I go to the beach and so I used that for my inspiration.
I also wanted to use some new PTI stamp and die sets of these jars and the shell stamps.  I've also had this gorgeous mermaid in a jar image from A Day for Daisies for a while and I love her teamed up with the PTI goodies - the jar lid die cut even fit the ADFD jar perfectly!!
I've glittered her tail and some of the sand with my Spica pens but couldn't quite pic it up in my pics.  The papers are Websters and then I've added some neutral sand coloured papers for the beach, including  some glittered paper for that gritty effect!

Our sponsors for this challenge ar the fabulous Letraset themselves and they're offer one of the new Promarker Collectors set for the lucky winner.

Letraset Logo
Check out some more Beach Beauties here from the rest of the PFP team here.
Have a great Tuesday!

14 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Another stunner! So beachy! And fabulous use of your jar dies. Now I think I want them!!! Great to tear that perfect paper! Love your sandy beach and raffia. This is brilliant! Hugs, Lesley

coops said...

so stunning julie.really love your fab jars and the mermaid is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Julie, love the card! it's gorgeous!

Doreen said...

this is amazing Julie. The idea is brilliant
Big Hugs
Doreen xx

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is stunning Julie. I really love how you have designed this card, the images are gorgeous and your colouring and detailing are all so beautiful.

hugs Sue

Daniele said...

another wonderful card Julie, lovely stamped jars filled with summer goodies
hugs

Joey said...

Julie this card made me SMILE, I love the idea of this and the colours and layout, just perfect! Joey x

Wishcraft said...

This is such a fun design Julie, it's gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Alice said...

awww.... love those jars and your beautiful coloring! fabulous card, Julie!

Jennifer said...

Stunning work Julie...fabulous design xx Jenny xx

Unknown said...

Hi there, great work on the card, it looks almost too good to give away! x

Rosietoes said...

Hi Julie! Nice to be teamies again. :) Gorgeous card and beautifully put together. I love the torn edges and your jars are fab.

Edna x

Kerttu said...

So beautiful! Loving the colours and details on it

hugs

Ali said...

I love this card! I love the colours and the jars.. and I especially love the little mermaid in a jar... so much so that I've had to take a gander over at A Day For Daisies and buy myself a few stamps... so I'm totally blaming that one on you! :D

Ali