My Fab Followers

Monday 27 February 2012

It's time for our new challenge at Sketch N Stash and we have another gorgeous sketch, this time from our gorgeous Jill.

I've used a Day for Daisy digital image for my card, as I need something a little more elegant than cutsie.  Not very happy with my colouring as it's showing in my pic, either it wasn't very good or I didn't let my ink dry before taking my pics!
The image and the chiffon and resin flowers in the pic below are my new items but the papers and embossing folder that I used for the panel behind the image are old!!
You can see a close up of the chiffon single flowers above and the string of small chiffon roses below which I got from the Hobby House when I went to the craft show at Bluewater a few weeks ago.
This fortnight, our fabulous sponsor is The Paper Shelter and some of my teamies at SNS have made some wonderful cards with their images.  Check them out here.

You could win a wonderful $20 voucher if you play along with us this fortnight, so get the scissors and glue out!!  Just don't forget to tell us what your new goodies are and what you  have used from your stash.
That's all from me today, Monday - yuk!!

16 comments:

Doreen said...

Simply stunning, Julie
Looks really fab.
Hugs
Doreen xx

Hlora said...

Julie, it is elegant so much! Great pink colouring!

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card Julie, I love the pink.
Sarah-Jane xx

Alex said...

Beautiful card, Julie! Love the flowers!
Lots of love and hugs, Alex

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Julie! I love the papers and embellies and the chic image! Your coloring looks great to me!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I like the image and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Love love love your card Julie and I think your colouring looks fabulous...stunning:)

sue
xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Julie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous Julie, love your flowers, so pretty. Kim

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabulous paper. Perfect for your lovely image. Love the flowers too but I was trying to forget that you went to a show without me! Hugs, Lesley

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image & papers hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

June Nelson said...

Stunning lovely lady, love your colouring and the choice of flower colours too, just gorgeous xxxxxxxx

Daniele said...

Julie this is stunning love the watercoloured effect on the dress, a great teenage girl card
hugs

Shree's Blog said...

Out of this world, such delightful colours and embellies, lol xx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I love the image and fab colours. Gorgeous flowers too xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Julie love the image and the pink I love pink my fav colour hugs Jill xx