My Fab Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

We're going to the Zoo, zoo, zoo - you can come too, too, too!

LOL - have you got the song running through your head now? At Passion for Promarkers this week, we have a great theme for you - A Day at the Zoo!  So anything you might see during a day at the zoo - I'm sure we'll have lots of people joining us!! 
The image is a free image that I found by googling but you can find it here at Anne Bodil's blog.   Love it!! I've used my new Flexmarkers to colour - they are fabulous!!!  The papers are October Afternoon and I've used a couple of embossing folders for the sentiment and the little laced border.

I followed the latest sketch at Sketch Saturday so I'm entering it into their challenge.

This week, the fabulous Joanna Sheen is sponsoring us to the tune of a £10 voucher to spend in the on-line store and she has free postage!


Hope you want to join us for our PFP day trip to the zoo - look here if you'd like to see the rest of the DT's awesome cards this week!  Have fun!

12 comments:

Jane said...

'I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves...' (sung in a high pitched Joe Pasquale voice. There!!! Got you back...truly the most annoying song ever, just beating the Birdie Song!! Love your Elephant card today...V. cute xx

Daniele said...

this is adorable Julie, love the colouring hun
hugs

Vicky said...

Ooh very pretty hun....so love the gorgeous colours and cute image...

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

aw gorgeous card julie.i love your stunning design and the image is so cute :D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

Morning Julie, wow a freebie Ilove freebies, aw this is just so sweet, I love it and I love thelayout xxxx

Julie's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie's Blog said...

What a supercute image :D And the card layout and colours are wonderful as is your colouring .. I came across your blog while blog hopping and I am so glad that I did. I'm looking forward to looking at the rest of your creations and becoming a follower to see more in the future. Julie :D (PS Sorry about the deleted post ... I accidentally deleted the wrong comment on the wrong blog ...)

Louise said...

What a gorgeous and love the colours and the cute image.
Hugs louise xx

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! so cute and gorgeous!!

Janice said...

Brilliant colouring, fabulous card. Love the embossed congrats, who is it by please? Jx

Janice said...

Thanks Julie, I'll keep a look out for it, Jx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Loved your design and paper choices on this card Julie. Adorable image and fabby bold sentiment panel too! Hugs, Lesley