My Fab Followers

Tuesday 8 November 2011

PFP day - just where did that week go!!

PFP day today and it's my turn to choose the theme which is:
Kraft and one other colour!
Well I love Kraft and red for Christmas cards so that's what I've gone with.

This is another one of Mo Manning's cute and cheeky elves- follow the link for more cheekiness!!  Coloured with a mix of my Promarkers and Flexmarkers - have I said how brilliant they are!!  I've followed the bauble theme through and used a TH Movers and Shapers combo for the joy bauble and the two smaller ones are Marianne dies.  The back Kraft panel is embossed with a cuttlebug bauble folder and then I've run some gold acrylic over it for some richness.  The white snowflake bauble is glittered but not really picking up here.

I've gone round the edge of the image mat with a Krylon gold leaf pen and the backing papers are Crate Paper I think! The Merry Christmas ribbon is from good old Marks and Sparks!

My awesome teamies at PFP have made some great cards with the colours so check them out here.  If you want to play along with us this week, you could win a fab prize from Some Odd Girl who are offering 3 digis of your choice if you are the lucky winner of our challenge!

some odd girl new logo

Couldn't get internet access to post this earlier, fingers crossed now!! 

18 comments:

Christina said...

Woww this is absolutely gorgeous Julie!!
Hugs Kristel

Joey said...

Julie this is stunning! Joey x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Julie, i love this! stunning card!!

heidy said...

Oh this is gorgeous Julie!
Hugs Heidy

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, beautiful sparkling Christmascard! I love the cheeky "up-side-down" elf!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Grenouille Greetings said...

Super colour combo! Super card! Love your colour work and all of those pretty baubles. GORJUSS, girlfriend! Love Lesley

McCrafty's Cards said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Julie, I like everything about it!
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Julie.
Sue x

Claire said...

Just stunning - lovely image and great colours, love all the elements. Hugs, Claire x

Rosietoes said...

Superb card. Love everything about it.

Edna x

Jennifer said...

As always Julie, a master piece! xx Jenny xx

June Nelson said...

Hiya Julie, ive just coloured him up and would never thought of putting him upside down!! it works briliantly!! ooh I love it and your colouring is gorgeous xxxxxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

fantastic card julie.i love the image and your red and kraft combo is stunning :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Julie.
luv
Debby

Gretha said...

woww, this is stunning Julie.
Hugs Gretha

Elizabeth said...

Stunning card - love the unusual colour combo and that cute image. Clever idea to edge the mat with gold pen - very effective. And that M&S riibbon is gorgeous. Elizabeth x

Janice said...

Brilliant card, very clever design! Jx