My Fab Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2011

PFP Challenge No 126


Back for the new PFP challenge but first a big thankyou for al your lovely Kraft makes last week, don't forget to check out the PFP challenge blog later to check out the lucky winner and top five.
This week's challenge has been chosen by our lovely Debs and the theme is White on White!  And as we're being sponsored this week by The Digistamp Boutique,some of the DT have used their gorgeously cute images for this week's DT samples!! 
As have I - isn't  this little bear couple just too cute! 
As it's white on white, I've gone with lots of embossing, wth a Tando Holly mask for the backing, and I've then embossed the Marianne Die trees with a Cuttlebug star folder.  I've also used this Memory Box snowflake edge die and a Marianne Mistletoe die. Some white card candy for the mistletoe berries and then more of the styrofoam glittered balls in the ribbon centre!   And then just a generous helping of glitter and some Viva pearl for the buttons.
 As I said, our sponsor this week is the DigiStamp Boutique, with the winner to choose SIX images of their choice!!
DigiStamp Boutique logo

Hope you can play along with us this week - take a peek here at the rest of the fabulous work from my DT buddies!!

11 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Julie....and I'm loving your fabulous layout too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Daniele said...

wow what a stunning card Julie so many details
hugs

Renkata said...

So joyful and happy card.

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Julie, love the pretty embellishments and cute image!
Clairex

Claire said...

Gorgeous card. The image really stands out on this one. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

gorgeous card julie.i love the stunning white on white and the bears are so cute ;D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Julie,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

June Nelson said...

Aw look at this its the ultimate in cuteness!!!love all the cutwork, its gorgeous xxxxx

Lee said...

They are in their own Winter Wonderland,absolutely GORGEOUS.xx

Donna said...

Wow Julie, this is so beautiful, the white work is amazing and I love the colour frokm these cute lil teddies :) Donna x

Grenouille Greetings said...

And this is another one I am sure I already commented on how much I loved all the fabulous white on white texture with just the pop of colour on the images. Lovely! Hugs, Lesley