My Fab Followers

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Pure Innocence cutie for Crafty Emma!


Evening - just in from work, having a five minute feet up then off to do a card!  First though, thought I'd load the card I made for the lovely Emma of Crafty Emma fame (also my teamie at PFP and CES, and fabby boss at Crafty Emma's Challenges).  

I so love these Pure Innocence images and don't use them enough!!  The papers are Basic Grey and the seam binding and flowers can actually be bought from Emma's store!! Talk about coals to Newcastle!! As you can see, I threaded the binding through the eyelets in this new nestie set and then actually got my needle out and tacked the ribbon at the bottom to draw it up into the ruffle - close up below.

I know Emma has the card as it was her birthday last weekend, so I'm safe to upload it!!

21 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

Awww! She is so adorable! Bet Emma loved it.
Jane
x

Chrissie said...

Oh Julie, a truly beautiful card and that ribbon looks gorgeous! Lovely colours and papers and your colouring is fabby too.
lol Chrissie xx

heidy said...

Wow Julie ,gorgeous card,and love what you did with the ribbon!
Hugs Heidy

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Julie love the colours, I bet Emma loved it.
Chris x

Vicky said...

Beautiful Julie! love the binding through the nestie and such gorgeous colouring :o)

hugs Vicky xx

gina g said...

Hi yer hun how you doing? I love your card that is such a sweet image and I bet Emma loved it too. luv gina xx

Danni said...

This is such a cute card, so adorable and pretty all wrapped into one!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, gorgeous card. Sue x

Daniele said...

ohhh this is adorable loove the ruffled ribbon
hugs

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Julie,love the ruffles.
Hugs Sue xx

Alex said...

Ohh, Julie, it's gorgeous! so sweet and cute and utterly adorable!
Love, Alex

Anonymous said...

WOW! Julie, this is really gorgeous!! I love the ribbon around the circle!! GORGEOUS girl!! HUGS

Faye said...

Oh Lucky Emma, this card is gorgeous, I love every detail on it. You rock! xxx

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful Julie! I love the Pure Innocence images too and you've brought her to life with your fantastic colouring. I bet Emma was thrilled to bits with her card. Hope you're well, hugs, Chris x

XxJULESxX said...

wow Julie it's gorgeous! and love the adorable image!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Adorable card, Julie! Love the ruffle! Love Lesley

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Julie and love the adorable image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card julie.the image is adorable and i love your gorgeous colours and details.the ribbon looks fabby :D

xx coops xx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

This card is gorgeous hun, just a sweet image and your details are stunning, love the threading xxxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful card Julie, I love how you have the ribbon done on the card.. Very Beautiful!!
hugs, Janiel

Kathleen said...

yet another beauty. i'm sure she loved it!
kathleen mc xx