My Fab Followers

Tuesday 21 December 2010

My card for part two of the PFP Mega Challenge.

 Don't you just love our Anything Goes mega challenge that we're running at PFP for the last and next two weeks.  I've seen some amazing cards and hope I've managed to comment on them all - phew, that's a mega challenge in itself!!  This is my card for the second half of the challenge just to keep you interested - as if you need it!!
I've used another awesome Christmas Carol image from Mo Manning - I so love them, this one is Tiny Tim and Bob Cratchet. I've white embossed the snow flakes on the backing paper as well as the sentiment, embellished with lots of flowers, glitter and a charm. 
Our theme for the Mega Christmas challenge is a nice easy one “anything goes”, just remember to use your promarkers or aqua markers to be eligible for our prizes. Don’t forget you can enter as many times as you like and combine with any other challenges.

So now for the exciting bit – the prizes!

Letraset are generously offering a set of 40 promarkers in specific craft colours stored in two promarker wallets – fab eh!


[letraset-promarker-logo4.jpg]

Simon Says Stamp are generously offering 3 x $10.00 gift certificates to their online store!

SimonSaysStampBlinkie1

Just Tracy’s are generously offering a variety of prizes including 3 promarkers, a memento ink pad, 10 sheets of suitable smooth white paper and a stamp from their own range.
JUst Tracys New Look

Whiff of Joy Stamps are generously offering 1 stamp of winner’s choice
Whiff of Joy

Some Odd Girls are offering 3 digi images of the winner’s choice.

If that wasn’t enough - they are also offering a 25% discount to everyone on any order placed on their site during the challenge period using code PRO25 (excluding sale items)!!

some odd girl logo

Feeling proper poorly at the moment - fluey and the most awful hacking cough, so no work yesterday, hopefully I feel better this morning and have gone into work!!

Four days to go and I'm not ready!!!

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous Julie.
luv
Debby

Pam said...

Fab Card Hon. Have a lovely Christmas. Hugs Pam x

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! Your card is stunning, Julie! I love that image and your coloring is brilliantly done! Hope you are on the mend, hun and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and all the best for 2011!
Hugs,t

Grenouille Greetings said...

Saw this IRL and it's doubly divine! I loved all of your Mo's Scrooge cards, Julie; brilliant colouring, excellent choices of papers and embellishments. Merry Christmas to you all - I hope you have a splendid day! Lots of love, Lesley

Kimberly said...

This card is awesome, i just wanted to send you a thank you for leaving a comment on my new blog. I have no idea what i'm doing so to have someone who's not family look and comment was exciting to me. Again thank you. I was wondering though, i find my cardstock is not the best as i have bleeding of color. What paper do you use? I am in canada so i'm not sure where to get it. thanks for your time. kim