My Fab Followers

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Mos Digital and Friday Sketchers


Thanks everyone for all you good wishes for travelling today - think they worked as it was a breeze really (apart from the man next me having a conversation with himself about how the country has gone to the dogs!!)  Expect I'll have a pants journey tomorrow! 

Posting this card now to meet the deadline over at Mo's Digital challenge where the theme this week is Swirls and Flourishes. I've used this beautiful Glinda the Good Fairy from Wizard of Oz which I just adore! I want Mo to do a Dorothy now!! Coloured with my Promarkers and the papers were from all sorts of places! The swirls and flourishes are a combo of the Sizzix Bigz flourishes and Marianne Creatable flourish. the white felt snowflakes are from Paper Chase and are called Table Scatter but I thought they'd be great to give some dimension on cards! Little bubble pins were on sale at Hobby Craft.

I used the current Friday Sketchers sketch so am also entering it there.

Be back tomorrow with the next challenge at Colour Create - sleep well.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is extremely gorgeous Julie!! I love the pink colors and your coloring is amazing hun!! TFS! HUGS

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful Julie and your colouring is absolutely beautiful too. Love all the pinks and what a great image, I think you should go for the Dorothy question :). Great idea with the table scatter too, it's the perfect size for cards. Well hope your journey isn't horrendous tomorrow. We've had another three inches tonight and I don't know if I'll make it to work tomorrow but will have to try. Take care, hugs, Chris xx

gina g said...

Hiya hunni how you doing? this is absolutely gorgeous Julie i love everything about it. luv gina xx

CraftyC said...

Hi Julie, I'm not sleeping either. On snow watch, boy its coming down! Lovin this card, Its so girly, beautifully coloured and embellished to. Don't relish you trying to get into London. Hubby cant get a train so is working from home instead. Had a bout 3 inches in past 4hrs and I'm like a big kid sitting by the window. Take care and don't slip!!! lol
Clairexx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie loving this beautiful card its lush & this image is fabulous....I agree about Mo doing Dorothy now lol. I've just brought Scrooge from there which I love & got little Tim & his dad who I keep calling Bob Scratchit.. yes I keep getting laughed at at home....it sounds similar lol. Take care tomorrow hun keep away from the weirdo's lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

maddy hill said...

fabulous card and i love the felt snow flakes , love your robin cards too xx
totally gorgeous Julie!
love
maddy x

The Wired Angel said...

Hi Julie.. I love your card and have to tell you that Mo has done a "Dorothy".. just look for "Kansas" at her shop and you will find her.

Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy x

Joey said...

Julie this is stunning hun, fantastic colourwork and amazing finishing touches, love it. Joey.xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is beautiful, Julie! Supreme! I absolutely adore the colour and your colouring. See you managed to cut her dress outside of a nestie too. Beautiful 'bellies and overall a real treat! Love Lesley

debby4000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Julie, stunning details.
luv
Debby

Elaine L. said...

Beautiful card! I love all that pink and your lovely embellishments. Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's Challenge.

coops said...

wow!!fantastic card julie.i love the image, bet she was a dream to colour and stunning colours and detailing :D

xx coops xx