My Fab Followers

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Another Mo Christmas card and that list of to do's is finally complete!!


Sorry  that sounds a little Bah Humbug but doesn't it get a little like that sometimes, with the long list of things to before the big day, and over the festive period, that you tick things off the list, hopefully as successful, but you sure are happy when that list comes to an end!!  Anyway, I had a wonderful Christmas with all my loved ones, and I'm back to work tomorrow with the list done and dusted!!  Anyway, just showing you a card I made for my son with another of the fab Scrooge images from Mo's Digital Pencil!!  Can't tell you how much I love these images!

This was actually quite a quick card to make as there wasn't much colouring required for the image, and I kept the papers and layout fairly simple because it was for a man, but I rather like it!  Lots of distressing and it was made!! 

I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for our latest challenge at Colour Create, and I'm just off now to catch up on a few blogging buddies!!  Take care.

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie I hope you & your family had a super crimbo. I love this card you did for your son its gorgeous....its simple yet sooo effective I think its awesome!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Spyder said...

I do love Mo's digi's and this one is fabulous! Hope you have a lovely New Year!

(Lyn)

Grenouille Greetings said...

And IRL it looks even more fabulous! The perfect card for H! Sorry you have to go back to work tomorrow but hope you had a lovely week off. Been to the sales yet? I have! Ooops! Happy New Year, Julie, Lots of love, Lesley

Joey said...

Hiya Julie

this is fantastic, I love the muted colour tone you have coloured him!

Joey xx

Anonymous said...

This is such a fantastic card sweetie!! Love your image, coloring and papers!! :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Julie.

Hugs Riet.x

coops said...

fantastic card julie.the image is stunning and i love your fab layout and muted colours :D

xx coops xx