My Fab Followers

Saturday 27 November 2010

We're turning Vintage at CES challenges this week.

Hi everyone - here I am, back with my card for this week's challenge at Crafty Emma's Store Challenge Blog.  This has been set by my fabby DT buddy Jen, who has chosen Vintage Christmas as her theme.  And look at this wonderful set of Vintage Christmas papers that you could win from Emma's Store here.


It's just made me really want these now!!! 

On to my card, you may think it's not very, very vintage and you'd be right!  Silly girl that I am, I made a vintage card, but it wasn't a Christmas Vintage card, and didn't realise I'd boobed until this morning!!  So I made this card in a bit of a rush last night  and while I like it, I couldn't quite get the full vintage vibe - maybe if you squint your eyes!!

 My bestest matey, Lesley, here, gave me this gorgeous Sugar Nellie, Demure, stamp recently, just because!!  What a lucky girl I am!  I've coloured her with my Aqua Markers and layered her up on Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co papers, and Websters Pages, Santa and Sweet Seaon, all of which are available from Emma's  online store, so go and have a browse - but take your purse!!

I shall look forward to seeing lots of lovely Vintage cards this week and Emma has some fab new logos and blinkies for winners and top picks, so get crafting ( as if you need my say so!!)

I'm still struggling with my personal commenting but have four days off now to catch up on all things Christmas but also hope to get round to see you all and delight in your wonderful makes!!

10 comments:

Renkata said...

Such a sweet and romatic Christmas card.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous hun, beautiful image!
hugs shell xx

coops said...

gorgeous card julie.a beautiful image and i love the scrummy paper and colours :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Hi hunni loving this fabulous totally gorgeous card I love the colours & def the papers lol. The image is fab hun she is absolutely lush. I'm the same with my commenting at the mo I think a lot of people are its that time of year hun. Hope you have a fab weekend sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Julie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sharon said...

Hi Julie,

Now hope it's just the cards turning vintage this week and not the DT!! Love your card and even though you didn't intend it to be Christmas I think it still has that feel to it :) It is beautiful!

Sharon x

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Your card is so gorgeous hun!! I so love your coloring details!!HUGS

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card Julie, beautiful image and colours.
Hugs Emma x

kaylou said...

super gorgeous hun. love the image and the colours.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Basslady said...

a fantastic card with so many lovely details!
LOVE it!!!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo